Principles of essenceism
1. The principle of timelessness or eternity (timeless uncertainty) - this is the first of two fundamental attributes of the sphere beyond time and space.
2. The principle of unstructured (spatial uncertainty), in which there is nothing occupying any space or volume - this is the second fundamental attribute of this sphere.
3. The principle of existence of the Absolute First Cause which fills the sphere beyond time and space and which is the source of the creation of space-time - I have defined this First Cause as the Original Being existing from infinity to infinity.
4. The principle of the universal existence of primary energy - this is the uncertainty of the state of energy filling the sphere beyond time and space, and at the same time the definiteness of this energy in various forms, when it fills the space-time of the universe.
5. The principle of existence of beings in the sphere beyond time and space - this type of existence is the concentration of primary energy formed around a personality center that has intelligence, emotionality and will. This is how one should understand the definition of each of the entities residing in this sphere. They are separate beings derived from the Original Being, that is, created on His model. His Intellect, Will and Affection are the source of their personality. The spiritual person of man is a full example of this principle.
6. Principle of perfection - each being strives to achieve perfection based on the laws and principles derived from the Original Being, and moreover, each spiritual being strives to perfection based on his intelligence, will and affection. Everything in which the Original Being is directly involved becomes perfect.
7. The principle of the necessary sense of the existence of space-time. This means that space-time is a necessary place of development for full perfection for spiritual beings destined for eternal presence in the sphere beyond time and space.
8. The principle of omnipresence (the uncertainty of the location of spiritual beings in the sphere beyond time and space) - this means that all spiritual beings residing in the sphere beyond time and space after achieving perfection are ubiquitous in it.
9. The principle of communication in the sphere beyond time and space - it means that communication between beings existing there takes place by means of intuitive transmission of the content of feelings or thoughts, although in some cases it may take the form of visions taken from the material structures of the universe.
10. All laws and principles of functioning of the sphere beyond time and space originating from the First Cause are defined as all-available, necessary, absolute, eternal and good, that is, in accordance with the original assumption of the Creator.