Existential judgments and theorems that are largely certainties of
the theory of eternal existence:
The main existential judgment of the theory of eternal existence is that the Personality of the Original Being permeates the Energy of the First Cause with its entirety, just as it permeates the entire sphere beyond time and space.
Another existential judgment is that the Original Being created everything from His Personality which is the source of His Laws, harmonized with the Energy of the First Cause which is His "building block".
Yet a further existential judgment is that the Original Being has emerged from Himself eternal beings: people and angels. This also defines Him as the Creator.
Another existential judgment explains that the "model" of the Original Being affects the "model" of a human being, in which the spiritual person permeates a physical person.
Existential judgments resulted from the following modes of operation of the analytical system called essenceism:
1. The obligatory method of proceeding must be the use of logical thinking in the analysis of all phenomena, not only material phenomena, but also those related to eternity. It is about total freedom in thinking and studying. In practice, it means liberating yourself from all dogmas, both religious and life ones.
2. Intuition and imagination should be the supporting principle of logical thinking. It is needed especially in the initial stage of reasoning, especially when creating assumptions and theses of the theory being created.
3. The statements of the theory of eternal existence are logical lines of thought. They work according to the "thread to the ball" principle. The next steps always follow after checking their compliance with the initial assumptions. Thus, each next step is created on the basis of the previous, already proven one. This is how you come to the final conclusion.
4. Space-time by itself, that is, by its existence, leads to the conclusion that it must have a beginning and a cause. The greatest discovery in the history of mankind took place in the 20th century. Scientists have announced that the universe once arose and that it can be described as space-time. It is precisely she that suggests that there must be something else before or beyond it, that is, a state beyond time and space. The creation of the space-time of the universe is therefore an indirect argument about the possibility of something beyond it.
5. In order to understand the phenomena existing in the sphere beyond time and space, there is a need to find an observer who can recognize it. His point of view is one of the tools to study the phenomena taking place there. The testimonies of such observers are extremely numerous, and a large proportion of them have been studied and then verified. I have included only the most reliable among them in this analysis.
6. Energy, or rather its primary form known as pre-energy, is an important quantity related to the state beyond time and space. Energy without a defining adjective is a quantity or state that does not quite fit within the laws of physics we know. It is about primordial energy, not yet converted into any other form. We are not sure how the energy started our universe, but we are sure that all the energy in the universe was created in one moment. Since then, one can only transform one form into another. You cannot add anything to it to increase its quantity in the universe, and especially it cannot be destroyed, because it would require transporting it outside the universe. Scientists are forced to conclude that it has always existed, though they cannot relate its existence to the First Cause. They also use its name: a primitive concept. Some doubt as to the law of conservation of energy is brought about by the phenomenon of the so-called dark energy. Thus, the behavior of energy is a kind of scientific axiom and a guideline leading to the understanding of the necessity of the existence of a state beyond time and space.
7. A tool, or rather a research argument, is the analysis of a possible creative act, which science has replaced with a causeless singularity. From this singularity a measurable space appeared and time began to flow. The course of this event proves the formation of matter from primary energy originating from a scientifically unknowable "environment". Thus, this process is an existential judgment to discover the existence of something that was before, i.e. a state beyond time and space.
8. The process of the creation of the universe had to be based on the energy transformation from the sphere in which neither time nor space existed, to the sphere defined as space-time. This process had to take place with the simultaneous participation of specific laws that led to a predictable result, that is, the creation of the universe. So they must have existed before. This fact is evidence that it is possible to transform something invisible into a visible form or something immaterial into a material state. So far, we are constantly changing matter into energy or one form of energy into another. However, we cannot turn energy into matter and for the time being we are claiming that it is beyond our ability. Meanwhile, such a fact occurred in the case of the Big Bang and on a cosmic scale. Either way, something must have existed before that. Since I cannot include miracles in my argument, I am obliged to argue in the form of an existential judgment that the universe must have an Effective Source of energy and laws. There seems to be only one "Producer" that turns energy into matter. Therefore, it was hypothesized that the Original Being is the Source of both the laws governing the universe and the Praenergy, which has changed into various forms of matter and energy in the space-time of the universe. It all means that the Original Being created the cosmos out of Himself.
9. A peculiar claim of the theory of eternal existence is the correct understanding of the process of shifting back in time. Going in the opposite direction to the passage of time, we create a cause and effect sequence out of the history of the universe. At its end, we should exit the space-time of the universe and find ourselves in a sphere beyond time and space. Thus we should come to the First Cause (or the First Cause in capital letters), which should be infinite, unlimited, and eternal, like the realm itself beyond time and space. If the First Cause is in the realm beyond time, then it cannot have "its" another cause, because time and its consequences do not function there.
10. The universe shows a precise coherence of laws and rules governing it. The anthropic principle also speaks of this, although my theory is not based on it. Due to the existence of the Big Bang or any such initial event, and the laws that govern it, it can be assumed that anything could have arisen from an existing initial source possessing intelligent attributes. This phenomenon may suggest that the First Cause you are looking for has the highest level of omniscience based on Your Intelligence, Will, and Affection. This is also evidenced by the development path leading from the Big Bang to the fact that nowadays intelligent beings exist. This creates the existential judgment that humans are the end of this path and reflect the corresponding characteristics of the Initial Cause. Therefore, it is people who decide what is the source of their existence or, in other words, who the Original Being is. Hence the theory of eternal existence claims that the inevitable result of transformations over billions of years, from the most primitive to the most complex forms, must have been the emergence of beings reproducing the qualities, qualities, and attributes of the First Cause. This phenomenon and the consistency of the laws of the universe prove that we deal with only one possible Source. So the starting point of the universe must have come from this Source. It must also include everything that existed before the creation of the universe. This in turn leads to the conclusion that the eventual Creator was all that existed before the beginning of the universe's spacetime, and that it was He who initiated time and space.
11. The method of getting to know the sphere beyond time and space better is the possibility of its symmetry with respect to space-time, which should result from the existence of a single source of the creation of the universe. Therefore, it is worth examining the laws functioning in space-time in order to find possible analogies existing outside it. Thus, having learned the universal laws in the physical world, we could infer about the existence of their counterparts in the spiritual world. Moving on to a specific example, which is the man himself, we can use a certain analogy with the known to us physical senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch. They can have their counterparts in the spiritual personality of a person in the form of listening to the voice of the heart, perceiving with the eyes of the soul, feeling from the bottom of the heart, experiencing the taste of victory or defeat, as well as a touch of happiness or goodness. These are, of course, "unscientific" terms, but the point here is to indicate the method of symmetry of phenomena in both realities. Thanks to this, we can apply comparative methods also for recognizing phenomena in a state beyond time and space due to their symmetry with the space-time of the universe.
12. It follows from the assumption of the theory of eternal existence that the Original Being, in order to fully suggest the complete delicacy of the First Cause, must have at least three basic characteristics: absoluteness, perfection and eternity. If, according to the theory of eternal existence, people reflect His qualities, then as a result of earthly life, they should achieve perfection, be eternal and obtain complete freedom of acting in a state beyond time and space. These conditions can only be met if a natural person leads to perfection his eternal spiritual person. This process has been thoroughly described by my analytical system called essenceism. This state is also the final conclusion of the theory of eternal existence.
Existential judgments can be summarized in the diagram below. The details it contains are explained in greater detail in the full elaboration of this theory.