Essenceism – “Love from this and not from this world”
Part 3 - Hope in understanding the power of love
19. Opening hope - the goal of essenceism
20. Hope in getting to know the principles of essenceism
21. Hope in the scientific analysis of essenceism
22. Hope in the knowledge of the Heart of God
23. Hope in the Power of Love of the Original Being
24. Hope in knowing the beginning of everything
25. Hope in the renewal of civilization
26. Hope in the Appearance of the Son of God
27. Hope in the renewal of the mission of religion
Hope based on love
Essenceism is not a religion. He cannot promise mankind some kingdom of heaven. Rather, it can promise hard work to save the world from evil. My system also ensures that humanity is up to the task.
Essenceism shows under what conditions and by what methods it is possible to remove evil and restore its true meaning to the world.
The first task for humanity is to know who our Creator, called the Original Being in my system, really is. It also involves understanding the fact that He only uses love. His Original Power of Love created everything: the universe, life and people. Our Creator, therefore, does not know evil, does not know our evil civilization controlled by the power of authority, and cannot carry out salvation "outside our heads."
Therefore, essenceism explains that only by using the power of love inherited from the Creator, can we make our dreams of an ideal world come true.